Collector YX09510C, an innovative flotation reagent formulated for selective separation of lead, gold, and silver minerals with low copper content. It excels in extracting complex lead minerals with high silver content and is specifically designed for scenarios where copper mineralization is secondary and lead grade remains below 1.5%. The yellow to dark-brown aqueous solution offers easy handling, while its unique formulation ensures optimal performance. With a recommended dosage of 30-150g/ton, YX09510C enables efficient recovery and high-grade concentrate production. It finds application in various mining operations, delivering exceptional selectivity, enhanced recovery rates, and minimized activation of copper minerals. For tailored solutions and technical support, our experienced team is readily available to assist.
Recommended dosage: 30-150g/ton of ore. Conduct laboratory-scale tests and consult experts for optimal dosage determination.
For more information and technical support, please contact our experienced team. We are dedicated to providing tailored solutions for optimal results in mining processes.
- Selective Mineral Separation: YX09510C selectively targets lead, gold, and silver minerals with low copper content, ensuring efficient recovery and high-grade concentrates.
- Enhanced Recovery: Enables superior recovery rates for complex lead minerals with high silver content, maximizing overall extraction efficiency.
- Secondary Copper Mineralization: Minimizes unwanted activation of copper minerals, optimizing the recovery of target minerals.
|Testing Item||Collector YX09510C|
|Appearance||Yellow to dark-brown aqueous solution, no pungent odour|
- Lead/Gold/Silver Minerals with Low Copper Content: Efficiently separates lead, gold, and silver minerals in ores with low copper content, yielding high-grade concentrates.
- Complex Lead Minerals with High Silver Content: Facilitates the extraction of complex lead minerals containing significant silver content, contributing to improved overall yield.
- Lead Minerals with Secondary Copper Mineralization: Addresses scenarios where copper occurs as a secondary component alongside lead minerals, enhancing lead mineral recovery.