Ores are generally divided into lean ores, ordinary ores and rich ores. Sometimes it is only divided into poor ores and rich ores. There is no uniform standard for ore classification. Generally, each industrial sector and mining area has its own calculation range. According to the nature and utilization characteristics of the minerals contained, it is divided into two categories: metallic ores and non-metallic ores.
Ore structure refers to the distribution characteristics reflected by the shape, size and spatial combination of the mineral aggregates that make up the ore. Ore structure refers to the distribution characteristics reflected by the shape and size of individual mineral crystal particles in the ore and their spatial relationships. For example, chromite ore, when the chromite mineral aggregates are elongated, and they are distributed in interphase with the silicate mineral aggregates, the structure of the ore is called a striped structure. Chromite mineral particles are mostly self-shaped crystals, so they are called self-shaped granular structure. The ore structure can be observed with the naked eye or under a microscope. The structure of the ore is mainly observed under a microscope, and individual coarse particles can also be observed with the naked eye. Common ore structures are massive, disseminated, bean-shaped, spot-shaped, ring-shaped, kidney-shaped, flake-shaped, porous, honeycomb, crust-shaped, nodules, earthy structures, etc. Generally speaking, different types of ore structures reflect the differences in ore generation environment and history, but there are also different mineralization processes that produce the same ore structure. Common ore structures include crystalline structures (automorphic, semi-automorphic, other-morphic, peritectic, protolithic structure, etc.), and solid solution decomposition structures (emulsion, morphology, leaf, lattice, knot, etc.) Dendritic structure, etc.), colloidal structure (grape-shaped, oolitic, spherical granular structure, etc.), detrital structure, biological organism structure, strawberry-like structure and metasomatic erosion structure, etc. The structure and structure of ore are collectively referred to as ore fabric. Studying the structure of ore can scientifically understand the genesis of the ore deposit, carry out correct industrial evaluation of the ore deposit, carry out the best comprehensive utilization of the ore, and determine a reasonable plan for processing and smelting.
Ore refers to the rock that contains some valuable minerals from passing mines. The ore can be used in metal mines, metallurgical industry, chemical industry, construction industry, iron (public ) In engineering fields such as road construction units, cement industry and sand and gravel industry.
The equipment used to process ore usually includes jaw crushers, impact crushers, cone crushers, hammer crushers, roller crushers, impact crushers, ball mills and other equipment.
For ore crushing, the effect of Simmons cone crusher is more obvious:
1. Since the production capacity of the ore crusher is between 600 and 800t/h, which is 25-40 times the capacity of the ore crusher, it effectively solves the problem of high operation rate and no maintenance time caused by the low output of the original ore crusher. .
2. It can complete the crushing of large ore. The maximum crushing particle size is 1000×1200mm, which effectively solves the original problem of the shortage of ore supply on one side and the unusable problem of storing a large amount of large ore on the other.
3. The particle size of the finished product is small, only 2~15mm, which effectively solves the problem that the original ore particle size is large, often clogging and even affecting the output of the mill.
4. The mixing uniformity of the two materials is good, and the mixing amount of desulfurized ore is greatly increased. The current blending amount can reach 60%, which effectively reduces the cost of raw materials.
5. Power consumption has decreased. The electricity consumption per ton of ore is reduced by 1~2KWh/t, which can save 100,000 yuan in electricity costs each year. 6. Effectively improve the labor intensity and working environment of workers. Due to the high degree of automation of the ore crusher, manual contact with materials is not required, and the working conditions of workers are greatly improved.