Sodium isoamyl xanthate is a strong collector and is mainly used for the flotation of non-ferrous metal minerals that require strong harvesting and do not require selectivity. For example, it is a good collector for flotation of oxidized sulfide or copper oxide ore and lead oxide (vulcanized by sodium sulfide or sodium hydrosulfide). It can also achieve good results for the flotation of copper-nickel sulfide ore and gold-bearing iron ore.
The vast majority of collectors are heteropolar organic compounds. For example, xanthates, carboxylic acids, fatty amines, etc. The structure of its molecule generally contains two groups: polar group and non-polar group, which have an important influence on the overall molecular flotation performance. The composition and structure of the collector polar group determine the chemical properties of the collector. Dissociation in water.
1. Background: more than 30 years mining industry experiences;
2. Product: patented products, specially for complex difficult mineral ores
3. Technology service: adjust formula and recommend most suitable product model according to different application environment
4. Technical engineer on-site service: arrive at site within 24 hours
5. Samples provided
6. OEM service
7. Plant located in chemical industry park, ensure continuous process and delivery.
Packaging & Shipping
850kg /wooden box,